World Perfumery Congress 2022: Call for Presentation Proposals
The World Perfumery Congress (WPC) announces the call for submissions for its event on June 29–July 1, 2022 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida.
The WPC is the global stage for fragrance artistry, ingredients, technology, brands and business. This year’s congress will address the future of the industry. WPC 2022 will be held in person followed by a Virtual Congress.
Therefore, the 2022 WPC is now seeking 30-minute educational and inspirational presentations (25-minute talk/5-minute Q&A) from industry experts, for the in person and/or virtual congress, on the following topics:
- Perfumery: formulation, creativity, etc.
- Sustainability: ingredients, formulations, sourcing, production, brands/products, etc.
- Technology: AI, blockchain, production, extraction, analysis, etc., as applied to the fragrance industry
- Sensory research: key findings
- Wellness: fragrance’s impact on emotional and physical well-being
- Global market trends and insights
Submissions should have wide interest in the fragrance industry and seek to educate first and foremost. Presentations are therefore expected to remain company-neutral and non-promotional, meaning talks should not feature products or services marketed by the speaker’s organization.
- Please note that all talks will be presented in English.
- All presentations must be educational in nature and cannot promote the presenter's products or services.
- Selected speakers will be granted a one-day event pass for the day of their presentation (excluding closing reception and dinner). This pass can be applied toward a full event registration.
- Download Speaker Guidelines (PDF <1MB)
- Submissions are due by September 28, 2021
- Begin Your Proposal
Simply click on the button below to create a profile and follow the directions to submit a presentation proposal. Limit 2 proposals per person. Download the speaker guidelines for more information.