Fragrance 2.0: Call for Presentation Proposals
This year’s congress will address Fragrance 2.0: the intersection between fragrance, technology and innovation. The World Perfumery Congress (WPC) is the global stage for fragrance brands, artistry and technology, taking place June 2–4, 2020, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Florida, USA.
What key drivers will sustain the industry as it continues to adapt to evolving regulations, technology, digitization, distribution, sourcing strategies and consumer preferences?
As a potential WPC presenter, you will gain recognition and exposure to the WPC’s audience of fragrance professionals from around the world.
The 2020 WPC is now seeking up to 45 minute educational presentations from industry experts on the following topics:
- Sustainable/renewable ingredient development
- Fragrance creation and artificial intelligence
- Delivery systems and performance
- Sensory research
- Innovations in home/air/laundry care
- Supplier and brand relations
- Transparency and IP security
- Global market trends and insights
- Sourcing and distribution strategies
- Consumer engagement and big data
- Digital disruptors
- Fragrance and wellness
Perfumer Master Class
WPC is also seeking perfumers to share their knowledge and insight with their fellow perfumers for the Perfumer Master Class. Potential topics include creating sustainable fragrances, navigating the perfumer career path, formulation and reformulation tips and tricks, finding your signature and more. If you are a perfumer interested in sharing your expertise or would like to suggest or nominate a perfumer, please contact Eden Stuart.
- Please note that all talks will be presented in English.
- All presentations must be educational in nature and cannot promote the presenter's products or services.
- Selected speakers will be granted a one-day event pass for the day of their presentation (excluding closing reception and dinner). This pass can be applied toward a full event registration.
- Download Speaker Guidelines (PDF <1MB)
- Submissions are due by October 30, 2019
- Begin Your Proposal
Simply click on the button below to create a profile and follow the directions to submit a presentation proposal. Limit 2 proposals per person. Download the speaker guidelines for more information.